Sunday, February 12, 2012

I cried today

I cried this morning, refusing to take my bath before school today. I told Mami that I didn't want to go to school.

Mami doesn't quite understand why I am behaving in such a way. Perhaps I was still tired because I woke up at 5:30 a.m. this morning. Or perhaps I didn't like doing alot of writing. I begged Mami to stay with me in school if I needed to go.

Mami eventually persuaded me to take my bath and drove me to school. She spoke to my teacher and asked if anything had changed in school recently. The only thing which the teacher commented was my homework. Perhaps there is too much writing to do for homework. Writing my alphabets many many many times in a page is probably too much, considering that I am only turning 4 years old next week. It hasn't been easy for me to join the 5 years old class.

Mami requested for my teacher to review my homework. She doesn't want me to be overly pressured with writing alphabets. The teacher noted that I already know how to write my alphabets. It's too much for me to keep re-writing them again and again.

Mami also requested my teacher to review if I was suited to be in the 5 years old class. The teacher said that I could read and write well. I could read better than most 5 years old. Because of this, I would be bored in the 4 years old class. I had already completed the 4 years old syllabus last year. Furthermore, all my friends are 5 years old in the same class.

No comments: