Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Homework problem

I shed a little tears today and told Mami that I didn't finished my homework yesterday. Mami knew and she said it was ok... but only for today.

My kindergarden had never really given any homework. Most of the time, homework is only given during the weekends or holidays. Recently, there is alot of homework and I am struggling with it. Yesterday, I had 3 full pages of homework in an exercise book. I had to write the alphabets "E", "f" and "F" for 72 times each in 3 pages. The other problem was that if I didn't write them nicely within the red and blue lines, I would have to repeat the entire page. The alphabet "E" was written last week, but the teacher felt it was not good enough. So, I am rewriting the alphabet "E" all over again.

I tried my best to finish my homework yesterday, but I just couldn't. I eventually only wrote the alphabet "E" for 72 times in 1 page. Each page has 12 lines and 6 rows. That is why it is 72 times.

Mami was not happy with the homework given. This morning, she accompanied me to my kindergarden and spoke to the Principal about my homework. She reminded the Principal that I am only turning 4 years old next week and it would be unfair to expect me to write perfectly well. She showed the Principal that my alphabet "E" was previously written fairly well. It was unfair for me to repeat writing the alphabet again.

I hope my teacher would not pressure me too much in writing. I really dislike writing.


No comments: