Monday, March 16, 2015

1st Day of the Holiday

I consider today the first day of my school holiday. I always feel that Monday is the start of the week. So, it feels like it today.

My holiday was a little boring. As usual, Mami expects Kor Kor and I to do some revision. She would always repeat herself by saying that school holidays are the best time to do revision. It is difficult to revise during school days. I agree with her because I would always complain if Mami tries to do revision with me during school days.

So, as expected, I had some workbooks to do. After awhile, I got distracted.

I know my head should not be down,
but this was after one hour of revision.
Distracted by a Lego Ninjago brochure


After revision, I went downstairs to watch a bible movie.

In the afternoon, Mami wanted to do some music theory revision with me, but to no avail :). I had to attend my regular Kumon class at Kumon centre. Was there for an hour. 

After Kumon, Mami made me happy by bringing me to the swimming pool to have an hour swim. It was so fun and refreshing. Of course I did not swim all the time. I played in the pool most of the time.

After dinner, I had to practice my music. Today, Ben Ben Kor Kor helped me with a new song. 



So, that was roughly how my first day of school holiday went by. Boring huh?

No comments: