Thursday, May 7, 2015

Swimming is My Favourite Sport

I love swimming. I don't particularly enjoy swimming lessons, as I prefer jumping into the pool and playing in the water. Playing water is so much fun. Of course, it would be best to play in the pool with friends.

Unlike my Kor Kor who goes multiple times a week to the swimming pool for his training, I only have my swim lessons once a week. I have individual coaching under a great and fun coach. Mami was advised to transfer me from my individual lesson to the intermediate group lessons during the weekends. This would mean that I would have to swim longer hours, twice a week. I don't think I am up to the challenge yet. Perhaps later I will consider. Oops... I know it is up to Mami to consider, but I am sure she feels the same way too :)


No comments: