Sunday, March 1, 2015

7th Birthday Celebration

We did not do a big celebration for my birthday. We kept it simple and sweet.

My birthday happened to fall on the Chinese New Year period. We had a small gathering with 8 friends in my house, a day before my birthday. It was still a school holiday. We did not inform my friends that it was my birthday. We invited them for a playdate. However, most of them must have guessed and generously gave me presents. They even brought cakes for desserts. We played some toys and danced with X-box Kinect. I realised that some of my friends can really dance well. We ended up drawing as well. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed drawing more than anything else.


On my actual birthday, Mami bought a few slices of cake for our family to sing a birthday song for me at home. I really loved the cake. The slice of cake I chose was a mocha sponge cake. Yummy!!



Mami can't believe I am already 7 years old. Her desires is for my to grow to know Jesus, love Jesus and serve Jesus all the days of my life. Amen!

No comments: