Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mami Loves Me, This I Know

This is a photo of my proud Mami, who loves Ben Ben Kor Kor and I. She constantly tells us that she is very proud of us, as we are handsome, smart and talented in music. She also constantly reminds us that it was God who has blessed us with these gifts and talents. We must use our talents for God. Sometimes, she will remind us of the bible story where talents not used, will be taken away from us. This is why Mami has encouraged Ben Ben Kor Kor to serve in his school worship team with his musical talent. She prays that I will do the same in the future too.




Side track a little, this is my Ah Mah. She loves us very much too. She is the one busy feeding us day and night. Her cooking is yummy! If only Mami could cook as well as her. 



No comments: