Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Another Birthday Celebration - Ah Mah

Ah Mah's birthday falls on 4th March and she turned 65 years old. Oops!! Am I allowed to share her age here?

Ah Ku arranged for a Birthday dinner cum Chinese New Year dinner at a Japanese restaurant serving Japanese buffet. The restaurant was called Fukuden at Jalan Delima. The restaurant is opposite another Japanese restaurant across the street called Fukuya. We initially wanted to go there, but it was all fully booked. Both Fukuden and Fukuya are from the same group of companies. Nevertheless, Fukuden was a great place, serving good food. Mami loves the Salmon Sashimi the most. Dadi enjoyed the Beef Skewers. Being a child, I loved the ice cream the most. Super creamy.

I made a Birthday Card for her. It was a unique card as I made it in a form of an Activity Card. However, knowing Ah Mah's character, I knew she wouldn't participate in the activities written in her card. So, I guess it was in vain :(




There was another page of the card but Mami did not take a photo of that page.

Well, Happy Birthday Ah Mah. May God continue to bless you with good health... and stay young and beautiful.  


No comments: