Friday, December 30, 2011

My favourite toy as at today - Bulkhead, Transformers

I love to play Transformers and my favourite is the green Bulkhead. It looks like an army car, but it's pretty cool. I don't quite know how to transform it back and forth, but Mami helps me with it.

This Bulkhead belongs to my Kor Kor. Mami had bought this for Kor Kor a long time ago. She was convinced by an ex-colleague that this model is perhaps the easiest Transformer to transform and she wanted Kor Kor to learn how to transform it. Furthermore, the quality of this Transformer is really good. It belongs to the old range of the Animated series.


I am fortunate that Kor Kor does not fancy this Bulkhead. So, I guess I'll inherit this and it is really my favourite toy now. I would take this Bulkhead to sleep everyday.

No comments: