Sunday, January 1, 2012

Monkey Bars

Dadi and Mami have been taking me to the park lately, mainly to teach kor kor to cycle and for me to cycle and exercise at the same time... Ah Mah is complaining that I am too fat :(

Anyways, there are monkey bars in the playground and I like to swing on them... However Mami and Dadi says I am causing them heart attack, because I will totally ignore all safety rules.  I will just climb up the short stairs and start on the monkey bars even though I can barely reach the bars.  Mami and Dadi will have to run after me and catch me before I jump off the stairs and onto the Monkey bars... all very dramatic, but extremely fun for me... kek kek kek....

Dadi and Mami must be really exhausted taking care of me.

And Happy New Year to everyone. I don't quite understand what it means,  but I have been asked by Dadi and Mami to greet anyone I see in church "Happy New Year".

No comments: