Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I want Oreos

I have been coughing since I came back from Hong Kong. The doctor said that it was due to nose sensitivity. Perhaps the ice creams I ate caused it, because I am lactose intolerant.

I wanted to eat Oreos last nite. I really love Oreos and Mami didn't allow me to even take one piece of it.

I was determined and had my way. Do you know what I did?

First, I told Mami that she looks nice like a Mami. She doesn't look like a lion or a tiger. I hugged her and kissed her.

Then, I surprised her with a drawing. This is what I drew.


Oh... Initially I did not write the words or drawing in blue. When Dadi saw the drawing, Dadi asked "what about me?". So, I added the word "dad" and the "stick man" in a different colour. The green and blue colours meant something. I like green and I wanted Mami to like green too. Ben Kor Kor likes blue and I would want Dadi to like blue colour too. I have always paired Mami with meself and Dadi with my Ben Ben Kor Kor.

Mami was so happy with my drawing. She hugged and kissed me again and a miracle happened.

Mami said "OK Shaun. Since you are so sweet to Mami, I'll give you only ONE oreo to eat."

Hooray! I was delighted. Thank God for making me "charming".



No comments: