Wednesday, December 7, 2011

See how much I have grown....

Mami is amazed how fast her two little boys have grown. I am 3 years old but turning 4 in February 2012. Benjamin Kor Kor is 6 years old, turning 7 in April 2012.


And this was Kor Kor and I, long long long time ago ......



I am becoming more independent. I am able to change my own clothes. I would switch off the air-condition after my nap time on my own. I love to do anything which I am capable to do on my own.

Nevertheless, I would always remind Mami that I am her baby. I love when Mami cuddles me. The other day, we were playing grocery shopping at home, and I requested Mami to "buy" me. When she 'buys' me, she would carry me like a baby.

I still drink from the milk bottle. I would request for milk when I go anywhere e.g. to church, to cell group meetings, to concerts etc. There was once when I was watching Rio in the cinema, I requested for milk and I was holding my milk bottle for almost 2 hours. I guess it is not so much of the milk. I take comfort when I drink from the milk bottle.

I would always request for milk twice before bed. The first time, Mami would make about 4 or 5 ozs of milk. Once I've finished my milk, I would request for a second time. Mami would only make 1 oz in the same bottle. I don't mind the number of ozs, but I love to sleep with my milk bottle in my mouth. I can't seem to sleep without it.

Over the past few weeks, Mami has been trying to wean me off my milk bottle. She is starting by insisting that I drink only once at night. If I am tired, I would obediently agree. If I am still active in bed, it would be really difficult to agree with her.

I am not sure if I enjoy being a big boy, or perhaps I enjoy being a baby. All I know is that I would want to be Mami's baby for now.


No comments: