Friday, December 2, 2011

Different from my Kor Kor

It is pretty interesting how I am very different from my big Kor Kor. One big difference would be that he is a Kor Kor and I am a TiTi.

Food.......

I love rice, but my Kor Kor loves noodles. It's difficult when we go out for lunch. Kor Kor would beg for noodles. Even at his age, he is able to eat a big plate of Wan Ton Mee, or Fried Kuey Teow.

I, on the other hand love rice. My favourite would be Chicken Rice!

Toys.......

I seem to like super heroes. I would sometimes act like one. I don't quite understand the different types of super heroes. I "accidently" switched on a Transformer DVD recently. So, I equate Transformers as super heroes. I like to hold my Optimus Prime Transformer and pretend to fight with any other figures which looks like super heroes.

My Kor Kor dislike Transformers. In fact, he is very fortunate to own some Transformers, of which I am certainly claiming it as mine from now onwards.

Colours.......

My favourite colour is GREEN. I love green. I love to colour my pictures green. I love green shirts and green car toys.

My Kor Kor loves blue. I know blue is a colour for boys. But I believe that green is better than blue. It's a colour for boys too.

Music.......

At the very least, we brothers love music. We love to play the piano and electone. However, we are different in terms of our music practices.

I dislike to practice the pieces taught in my Yamaha music class. It's boring to me. I love to play the piano on my own. I can already play some pieces with both hands, like Mary Had A Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Joy to the World. I played by ear. Noone taught me. I heard my brother playing and I learnt it all by myself. Mami was very impressed.

My Benjamin Kor Kor is always the obedient little one. He would practice over and over again to ensure that he is able to play the pieces, ready for his Music Class. In fact, he has more to practice as he learns Piano at Yamaha and Electone with another individual teacher. More pieces to practice, but he takes little effort in mastering the pieces.

Studies and Homework......

Needless to say, I dislike studying or doing any homework. I would always escape by convincing Mami to allow me to do colouring. It is part of my homework. Once I've coloured a page, I would happily take a sticker and paste it on my completed work.

While I am colouring, Mami would be busy coaching my Kor Kor. He spends a minimum of 2 hours each day on his studies by completing revision books.

There are many more differences between us, especially in our characters. I am certainly the more aggressive and stubborn one. However, there are also similarities between us. One would be that we love to go to Church and we certainly love our family to bits.

No comments: