Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hong Kong Disneyland

I just came back from Hong Kong. We had a super duper, super nice trip with my grandparents, parents and Benjamin Kor Kor.

I love Disneyland. I love walking around on my own. I love hopping and jumping. I love BUBBLES. There were bubbles all around. I simply love catching them.

It wasn't quite crowded on our 1st day to Disneyland. It was a Thursday, and I guess there wasn't any weekend crowd. The weather was great too.

I was trying to walk on my own

 See the little boy with a hooded jacket? That was me. Trying to walk in front of Mami.


Me playing with bubbles



I was pretty good at walking on the first day initially. 
But I got tired and requested for a stroller. 
So, Dadi rented a stroller for the 2nd half of  Day 1 in Disneyland. 
On Day 2, Dadi was smart enough to rent the stroller once we arrived.

No comments: