Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thomas and Friends Floor Puzzles

Last weekend, just before school reopened, I asked Mami "What can I play?" Mami ignored my question and reminded me that school will be starting and I would need to sleep early. I was very reluctant to listen, so I quickly opened the storeroom. The storeroom that has all my toys in it.

I was attracted to a blue box and opened it. In it, there was Kor Kor's old Thomas and Friends Puzzles. It has been really long since I played with them.

I immediately requested for Kor Kor to fix the puzzles together. We enjoyed ourselves.


Each of us raced to work on one big puzzle

Finally done. So, we combined them together

We had 2 smaller puzzles. Kor Kor completed his first.
While waiting for me, he was relaxing on this
puzzle mat.

Kor Kor's completed puzzle

This was mine

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very nice Thomas puzzles your mami had bought you and your kor kor. They ain't cheap eh?

Ben and Shaun said...

The puzzles were bought very long time ago when Kor Kor was younger. Dadi bought from Singapore.