Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday Party

I attended a friend's birthday party last Saturday night. He was a friend from my kindergarden. His name is Cheng Hong, turning 6 years old. He stays in a garden quite near my house. My Kor Kor came along as well.

I was one of the first to arrive and I was really quiet. I was acting so differently from how I normally would in school. When more and more friends came, the excitement started and we all had lots of fun together.

The highlight of the birthday party was a magician cum clown. A man came out in a magician garment, performed some tricks and made us all very happy. He even asked for volunteers. Benjamin Kor Kor was one of them who volunteered and Kor Kor made an egg disappear. I was amazed, but was too shy and afraid to volunteer for the next magician act.

The magician turned into a clown and made us balloon swords and guns. We all had our ballons based on our requests.

We also had games and had our fair share of prizes through the games.

I was very happy to be able to attend this birthday party. I am sure my Kor Kor enjoyed himself too.

No comments: