Friday, March 2, 2012

Gardner&Wife Theatre: The Owl Who Was Afraid of The Dark

My kindergarden has organised a field trip to PJ Live Arts Centre to watch the Gardner&Wife Theatre: The Owl Who Was Afraid of The Dark. Initially Mami did not allow me to join my kindergarden for this event because Dadi and Mami will be bringing Kor Kor and I to the show on their own. However, I kept asking Mami for the money to pay for this trip. I told her that my teacher kept asking me for the money.

Mami was not very happy, but my generous Dadi comforted me and said that it was ok for me to join the kindergarden. Dadi gave me the money for this field trip. So, I'll be going to see the show twice. Once with my kinder-mates and another time with my family. Yeay!

Thank you Dadi.

1 comment:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Oh you are a lucky boy for getting to watch the show twice! I've heard so much about this Gardner&wife's children theater but never managed to find the time to bring Chloe for a show.