Sunday, January 1, 2012

I love magic pens

I prefer to use magic pens than colouring pencils. I know that I need to use colouring pencils to colour pictures. I would use magic pens to write or draw.

I do not know how to draw many things, but I do like to write the same words over and over again with different colours. Sometimes I may not know how to spell some words. So, if you are guiding me in spelling them, be sure you do it correctly and carefully. If you tell me the wrong alphabet resulting in me writing it wrongly, I would be very frustrated because do not allow any mistakes. I would take another piece of paper and rewrite the whole thing. Mami would always complain that I'm wasting alot of papers.

I spelt everything on my own.

The names of my loved ones

I drew all this on my own. Mami helped me with the spelling "Baby"

No comments: