Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yey! There is no school today

There was a funfair organised by the Tadika last Saturday, so the teachers and students were given a day off today.

I was unusually happy to do some work given by Mami today. Somehow I was in a happy mood. Maybe it's because my Benjamin Kor Kor has gone to school, and I don't need to go to school. It's a nice, great feeling!


I stamped "Well Done" on my own :)

It's ME completing the numbers in the empty boxes



Looking satisfied with my work

This is a video of my singing "Ants on the Apple"

2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Aww... the video of Shaun singing is just too cute! His homework is very advanced for his age... another very brilliant boy Mami has :)

Ben and Shaun said...

Thanks for the compliment. It's interesting that my two boys are actually total opposites. It's really hard to actually get Shaun down to do homework.