Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Transformers for Christmas

Ah Mah brought Kor Kor and I shopping to Toysrus, Great Eastern Mall. We specifically went there just to buy our Christmas present. We were free to choose anything we wanted, with no price limit :)

I immediately went to the Transformers section. Mami was quite surprise to see me interested in Transformers.

It was recently that I took out a hidden Transformer DVD. It seems that there was one at home and I wasn't sure why I have not seen it before. I watched it, and I loved it. Mami and Ah Mah were trying to limit my watching, but I managed to watch the show for about half an hour.

Since then, I would take out all my McDonald toys of super heros, pretending that they are all Transformers, fighting against each other.


I was glad that Mami and Ah Mah agreed to buy me one Transformer. I choose it myself. It cost RM49.90. This is my very first Transformer collection. Thank you Ah Mah for this Christmas Present.




No comments: