Thursday, April 4, 2013

Can I Stay As A Baby

I am very much a Mami's boy. I am still very attached to Mami and I craved for Mami to hug, cuddle, kiss and smell my hair. I would asked to be hugged every morning once I am awake and before I sleep. I would also run to Mami for a hug after school.

Just the other day, I asked Mami if I would still be a baby. I missed being carried by Mami. I am currently too heavy to be carried but sometimes, Mami would try to carry a little. Mami knows that I love to be carried like a koala.

I have been sleeping on my own with Kor Kor in our own bedroom. I have occasionally requested to sleep with Mami, but Mami would refuse me all the time. She would only allow me to do so if I had a fever. I have tried all kinds of tricks but it has not worked. I even asked Mami to cut off Dadi's wedding photo hanging on her room and replace it with mine. I would have thought that if the picture hanging on the bedroom wall has my picture with Mami's, then perhaps that will be my room.

Wish I could be a baby again. That is the only way to be able to sleep with Mami.

No comments: