Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Should I, or should I not..

I am turning 5 years old next February. Mami asked me if I wanted to start learning the electone, just like my Kor Kor. Kor Kor started learning the electone when he was 5 years old.

I started attending Yamaha Junior Music Course (JMC) when I was 3 years and 8 months old. I am now in JMC 3. My Kor Kor started his JMC lessons at the age of 4 1/2 and he is now in JXC 3.

A teacher from Yamaha Music teaches my Kor Kor once a week at our home. Kor Kor has been progressing very well since he started. He enjoys the electone very much. I am sure he prefers the electone over the piano.

I am also keen to learn the electone. The electone has fun rhythm and sounds to play with.  I told Mami that I would want to learn the electone too. However, I am not sure because I am fearful that there would be too many songs to practice. After observing my Kor Kor, he has to practice pieces from his Yamaha JXC 3 and his individual electone lessons. It would take him at least one full hour each day to practice all of them. I doubt I can be as discipline as my Kor Kor.

Should I, or should I not?


No comments: