Monday, September 3, 2012

A painting just for my brother and I

Some of you would have read my Kor Kor's blog about DIY painting. Mami had started her work on it. Kor Kor was really touched when Mami told us that she wanted to paint this picture as a present for both of us. It has not been easy for Mami to paint this. She has never liked painting, and claimed that she was never good at art during her school days.

This is Mami's first day of painting

3 brushes provided in the set

Kor Kor and I will share with you the final outcome when the painting is completed. I think it would take a while. Mami started being lazy, but she has almost completed it.

2 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

oh.. mummy takes lot of effort here ah.. auntie Cyn is one that fail art too when in school.. :D hope you and kor kor love the pic after mummy completed..

Little Kit Boy said...

Shaun Shaun, you and your bro must appreciate all the efforts taken by your mummy to complete the painting.