Thursday, September 6, 2012

Colours of Life

Mami has finally completed the painting.

I asked Mami why she painted this for us. She answered "I want to do something with my own hands for my beloved boys. Something that both of you can remember and cherish for the rest of your lifes".

The title of the painting is called "Colours of Life". It is a picture of many different musical expressions. Music has always been very close to the hearts of my Kor Kor and I. We sing, dance and play music together everyday. There is never a moment each day without it.

Presenting.......Colours of Life


2 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

wow.. very nice work!

Little Kit Boy said...

oh...so touching and meaningfull.

I'm sure both Ben Ben and Shaun Shaun will understand what Mommy's mean and will truly appreciate it for the whole of their life.