Monday, April 23, 2012

Will Mami succeed?

My Kor Kor's primary school will be changing their syllabus from National to Cambridge Syllabus. New students in year 2013 will have to start the Cambridge Syllabus. This would mean that I would also have to study Cambridge Syllabus if I were to attend Kor Kor's primary school in the future.

I am 4 years old and I should only enter Primary One in year 2015. However, Mami wants to try to send me for an evaluation to enter Primary One in year 2014. This is also dependent on the school if they are willing to accept 6 years old to enter Primary One. How would this impact me now?

Well, for a start, I know that Mami would be more serious in forcing me to study at home. It would mean that I would only have year 2013 to complete my preschool. It would also mean that I would have to be super duper serious in my studies next year. Mami would also have to evaluate if I need to switch to another kindergarden next year.

Mami has purchased a few books for me to do from MPH Bookstore. Do you think Mami will be able to succeed in getting me to do the workbooks? It would certainly be a challenge. Mami told me that she will take this week to plan and will start on my studying routine next week.

No comments: