Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's great being a 4 years old

It is certainly great being a 4 years old. You get to pretend to be a big boy or a small boy to change a situation around. When there are things for a big boy, all I need to say is "Mami, Shaun Shaun is a big boy already. I want to do this on my own". Or when I want to escape from something, I would say "Mami, Shaun Shaun is still a small boy. Small boy cannot do this one".

Mami was trying to wean me off baby bottle, and I told Mami that I am still like a baby. I need to drink from my baby bottle.

My Kor Kor wanted to play a toy and I told him "Kor Kor, this is a baby toy. Big boy cannot play with this one".

Most of the time I would also try my luck on homework. I would tell Mami that small boy cannot do so much homework.

Isn't it great being a 4 years old?

2 comments:

FiSh said...

sooner or later, the boy has to try it by himself :) 4 is going to be 5 soon, and 6 later and so on

Latest: Cake Temptations

Little Kit Boy said...

cheeky little Shaun Shaun but I think is always good to learn and try doing things by yourself now as sooner or later, you'll have to do it yourself; then why not mastered those simple task now and move on from there.