Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"I Love You" Boy

Before I move to my new post, I would like to comment on my previous post "Will Mami Succeed?" and YES. I did complete a few pages of the Maths and Science workbooks which she bought for me. I did the pages all by myself.

OK...... moving on with my new post.

Mami wants to call me "I LOVE YOU BOY". Mami has a difficult time to discipline me. Everytime when she sounds at me, I would normally react with a "I love you, Mami". I would come in a "manja" manner to Mami, hug her and immediately say "I love you, Mami". If Mami scolds me, I would say "I already say I love you, what?" I would then repeatly rub my face against Mami's face or hand and say that I love her.

Although Mami likes me loving her, but she does not know how to react to my "I love you" when she is disciplining me. She feels that I would conveniently use this manner to escape from punishment.

But I really love Mami.

No comments: