Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Which kindergarden will I go to....

Mami was previously thinking hard as to which kindergarden to enrol me for Year 2012. I am currently in a kindergarden which is more "montessori" like. There are lesser students to one teacher, more learning through play and certainly less homework. There are days when I do not have homework. No exams given :)

Mami was contemplating to enrol me to Benjamin Kor Kor's current kindergarden which is a traditional exam-oriented Chinese kindergarden. The syllabus is much tougher, more competitive and it prepares the child well for Primary One.

Given a choice, I would prefer to stay in my current kindergarden. Looking at the amount of homework Kor Kor does daily is terrifying to me. I dislike homework very much. In fact, I dislike studying. I can read well, but I am too lazy to practice writing. Few months back, Mami had enrolled me to Enopi Maths to join my Kor Kor, and I dropped out after 2 months. I refuse to go. Mami gave in to my request because she felt that maybe I'm just not ready. After all, I am only 3 years old.

I am glad that Mami had decided for me to continue learning at my current kindergarden. I know that Mami is worried for me.... worried if I will ever be serious with my studies. I am just so different from my Kor Kor. Well, Mami just have to trust that God will prepare me :)

No comments: