Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I enjoy the most....

I love Mami to cuddle me, and smell my hair. I love to ask her if my hair smells good. Mami would "sniff sniff" and reply "it smells very nice" and I'll give her a sweet, adorable smile :)

Every night, Mami would always comb my hair with her hands when I am drinking my bottle of milk (yes, I am still drinking for a milk bottle) or when I've fallen asleep. I know Mami still treats me like her little baby. It is nice being treated that way too. That is why I am so attached to Mami.

Last night, Benjamin Kor Kor and I couldn't sleep. It was way pass 10:30 p.m. and we were still moving around on bed. Mami said that she would sing us a good night song. She sang this song of blessings to us....

May blessings be upon you, precious babies
May blessings be upon our family
May your future be
A holy legacy
May blessings be upon you, precious babies

May He bless you in your going
May He bless you in your coming
May your hearts be ever knowing
The blessings of the Lord

May blessings be upon your children's children
May blessings be upon our family
May your future be
A holy legacy
May blessings be upon you, precious babies

I slept well after hearing this song a few rounds :)

No comments: