Saturday, October 29, 2011

Parents-Teacher Meeting at Tadika Suria Cerah

Dadi and Mami went for the Parents-Teacher Meeting at Tadika Suria Cerah yesterday morning. While Dadi and Mami met my teacher, Benjamin Kor Kor and I were doing some potatoes painting.

Teacher Leeza informed Dadi and Mami that I have improved emotionally. I am most willing to do the work given by my teacher now and I do participate actively in classes. I am able to read well, considering that I am only 3 years old, and am attending a 4 years old class. In fact, Teacher Leeza mentioned that I can read better than some 4 years old. I am a bright student and is able to join the 5 years old class next year.

Dadi and Mami are proud of me.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, need a little help form u..is your little boy enrol to the taman midah, Tadika Suria Cerah? Is this school ok?
thanks!

Ben and Shaun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi I'm interested to learn abt this kindy too. Mind to share your experience? Can I pm u?