Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Yey! Mami is Proud of Me

I am constantly seeking for Mami's praises. Since young, I have always heard how Mami would praise my Kor Kor for being smart in school. He has been doing well in school. This year, I entered Primary One at the age of 6. I too hope that I can do just as well as my Kor Kor.

It has not been easy for me. As my class comprises of 6 and 7 years old students, generally it is a disadvantage for me. I am not a boy who is hardworking, but I do expect to still do well in class. I can be a little slow in class, perhaps it is due to my low self confidence.

Nevertheless, I am proud that I am still doing well. Perhaps not the best in class, but I would say I am still far above average. Recently, I scored 97% for my science assessment (based on only 1 mistake) and 100% for mathematics. I was really happy with mathematics because there were only two students in my class who scored full marks. The other girl is aged 7 this year.

Mami has constantly reminded me that I should not be overly competitive in class. I am a year younger, and it is already a victory to be able to start Primary One a year ahead. I know that Mami is very proud of me. Given my age, I have achieved many things. Mami had just told me that God blessed me with many talents. I must use my talents to please God. Thank you God.

No comments: