Sunday, April 6, 2014

Frozen Addict

Are you a "Frozen" addict? I love all the songs from Frozen. I am sure many children are too. During the period when the haze was bad in Cheras, my school would play the video of the song "Let It Go" in the school hall during our break time. This is because the school wanted us to enter the hall once we have eaten our food. We were not allowed to play in the open court due to the haze. It was a great time for us, singing the song along.

Kor Kor and I love to play the frozen songs together on our musical instruments. I would normally play the electone, and Kor Kor on the piano. We are able to sing duet with each other too.

I love Olaf and Anna. I love to imitate Olaf by saying "Yah, why?"

Finally, I love to write the lyrics of the song. I am able to memorise all the lyrics, but I copied this from the internet.


Oh... oh... before I forget. My Kor Kor used the song from "Love Is An Open Door" and changed the lyrics for his class presentation for school. He has just given the song to his teacher. Hopefully his class is able to perform this during assembly in school in the month of July. My Kor Kor even asked permission from his class teacher if I can be roped in to play the piano with him. He said he needed three hands to be able to play the song well. I am all excited because I love to play this song with Kor Kor on the piano. I can't wait....yey.


No comments: