Sunday, August 26, 2012

Roller Blading with Cousins

My grandparents and aunty's family came down from Ipoh to spend time together during the Raya holidays. Our main attraction was roller blading. I had lots of fun roller blading and playing in the Jungle Gym. Here are some photos of us roller blading.

This is my Ku Ku and cousin, Jared

This boy needs no introduction.
He is, none other than my Kor Kor

Here I come.....

And here I fall......

See how hardworking my Ku Cheong was....
Teaching my cousin, Joel

Ku Cheong's efforts paid off.
Joel could roller blade on his own

My cousin Jared wanted to be really careful
not to fall

My Kor Kor's beautiful smile

Jared trying on another pair of roller blades

My two cousins

Are you enjoying my photos?

A few more photos for you to enjoy

Kor Kor was trying to speed

Finally caught Kor Kor falling down.
That is what happens when you speed.


No comments: