Thursday, June 7, 2012

Water fun in Ipoh

My family and I went to Ipoh on the first weekend of the school holidays. Coincidently, Mah Mah's church in Ipoh had organised some water fun activities on Sunday morning. It was family fun day, organised by the Children Ministry and Youth.

Kor Kor and I really enjoyed ourselves. There were 6 water obstacles. Every team had to participate in all 6 stations.

Warming up with praise and worship

Picking up marbles using my toes from the icy cold water.
This is one of the most difficult water play because
the water was super duper cold.

Throwing a water balloon behind into the black blanket

This was Kor Kor trying to close up all the holes
on the long water pipe. This is to enable the
water to flow into a bucket.

Sitting on the sponge on the chair to collect water into the basin

Cheerful Shaun Shaun

Scoping orange ping pong balls

This is the station which I did not participate.
This is my Kor Kor, trying to slide through the
soapy mat.

Kor Kor and I were in two different teams. Surprising my team won. Thank God for this opportunity to have water fun. I really enjoyed my time in Ipoh.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

this looks like a lot of fun. glad you all had a nice time in Ipoh :)

Unknown said...

Are you from Ipoh? My mom too! We go back almost every CNY... Grandpa is still there with aunt and cousins who worship at st peters.

William said...

Grandparents and aunt's family aren Ipoh. We are normally there during the school holidays. They worship at Canning Methodist Church.