Monday, June 25, 2012

Sharp Hearing Ears

I have got sharp hearing ears. I am very sensitive to sound....especially if Mami tries to escape from me.

I am required to go to bed early everyday. This is because I no longer take afternoon naps. I am expected to sleep before 8 p.m. daily.

My bedroom is facing our house porch. Because of this. I am able to hear the sound of the opening or closing of the house gate. It interest me the most when I hear the sound of the car engine. I would always imagine that Mami has escaped from the house.

When this happens, I would always come out crying from my room, looking for Mami. It is already bad for not being able to sleep with Mami. It would be worst if Mami is not around in the house.

Just a while ago, I came out from my room, calling for Mami. Mami came immediately and said "It wasn't Mami who went out. It was Dadi. Dadi had to drive out to buy bread for Mami". I hugged Mami and went back to bed.

Well, I guess there goes Mami's freedom of going out from the house after 8 p.m.

No comments: