Monday, September 5, 2011

Post from Mami about me :)

God has blessed me with a second child, Shaun.

Shaun has a different personality from his brother, Benjamin. He is aggressive at home, but timid when he is with unfamiliar crowd. Similarly, his voice is loud at home, but the reverse outside.

Shaun has a street-smart personality. He gets his ways around and is also quite manipulative. He has a sweet mouth. He is very generous to say "I love you Mami", "I love you very much, Mami", "I'll help you, Mami", but he sometimes have a second sentence following which he will quietly say "Don't scold me ah, Mami" or "Don't cane me ah, Mami". He is also very quick to say "I'm sorry, Mami", followed by "I say sorry already, Mami" when he does something wrong. With his sweet adorable voice, I sometimes find it difficult to respond to his punishment.

Shaun is a smart boy. He can read well at the age of 3. His writing and colouring skills are good for his age. However, he dislike studying and doing his homework. He requires alot of attention when it comes to completing his homework.

Shaun enjoys music. He has not started any music lessons but has displayed great interest in playing the piano. He will be starting music lessons at Yamaha Music School soon this October.

Unique as he is, he certainly has his ways to win my heart. Being the youngest, he would most of the time expects me to shower him with many hugs and kisses. He sleeps with me, and would always want me to be with him wherever he goes. At times, he wants me to call him "Baby" so that he can be cuddled in my arms.

I thank God for this little baby child, Shaun.


Shaun's Proud Mother,
Joanne

1 comment:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Shaun is such a darling. Wow, can read at the age of 3? He's a very smart boy indeed :)P