Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun Thinkers from Grolier

Dadi and Mami bought for me Fun Thinkers from Grolier during their visit to the BookFest 2011. It is like a matching game. It cost RM500 for the entire set. It comes with 10 books with 25 exercises each and a frame of tiles. It's fun to do. Kor Kor also played with it because it had different level of difficulty. During the BookFest, Dadi managed to ask for an additional frame of tiles for free so that Kor Kor can have his own share of fun.




5 comments:

A Mom's Diary said...

Haiya! How come I never thought of getting an extra frame of tile from them? Now mei-mei always disturd and snatch the tiles away from jie-jie whenever we play :-(

Ben and Shaun said...

Yes, my boys would fight too. So, I requested for an additional frame of tiles from the sales person at the BookFest. It wasn't a brand new one, just the one which they brought for the bookfest. But, it was good enough.

rizi said...

hi if it's okay, can you please post the pictures on each page of fun thinkers.. this is very expensive for me, so maybe, i'll just get the idea and let my kid do it without me buying it (making my own version but still with the same objective). thanks

Ben and Shaun said...

Hi, I am sorry the set is not with me at this present moment. I have lend it to my cousin as my boys have outgrew this. In addition, it would be inconvenient to post all the pictures for the set. There are many pages and books in this set. Sorry.

ws said...

hi... i am from indonesia... my son like fun thinkers very much
www.bukuanakcerdas.org