Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wonderful weekend

Had a wonderful weekend. The best ever. Yeh Yeh and Mah Mah came down from Ipoh. On Saturday night, everyone celebrated my birthday. Besides that, had many other important people who played an important part of my life. Will tell you why.....

1) Dadi & Mami & Ben Ben Kor kor(for obvious reasons)
2) Ah Mah - who takes care of me at night and during weekends & cooks me good yummy yummy food.
3) Ku Poh & family - who is my caretaker during the day.
4) Grandaunty Siew Lee & family - who fetches me back from Ku Poh's house when Mami & Dadi work late
5) Ah Ku & Ah Kim & family - who also fetches me back from Ku Poh's house when Mami & Dadi work late. They also buy me good fish to eat onces in a while... Yummy yumm yumm.

Am so fortunate to have them love me so much. They were all in my birthday party at Parkroyal Hotel.

It was great fun. The hotel even surprised all of us with a life band entertaining us with good music and they surrounded me with many Happy Birthday songs.

Some photos of my birthday.



Coming soon.... another great event last weekend.... Baby Dedication. But Mami said I shall write only when Ruxyn Cheh Cheh sents us the photos she helped took last Sunday.

No comments: