Thursday, February 19, 2009

Soon to graduate...

Soon i'll graduate to become a toddler..... yey.....


My birthday is just round the corner. My Yeh Yeh and Mah Mah will be here in KL from Ipoh to celebrate 2 events:

1) My 1st birthday this Saturday night with family members and some relatives
2) Baby Dedication this Sunday morning in church.

Mami is pressuring me to try to stand on my own but I just seem to fall whenever I try. But I am very good at clapping my hands. I love to hear a particular song "Arise" by Don Moen - Integrity Music. When Koko plays the DVD of the song on TV, i would sit attentively to listen and clap my hands.

Guess Dadi and Mami would have a busy weekend ahead. I must be a good boy, otherwise Mami will put me into my prison cell (there I go into my baby cot upstairs or into my playpen downstairs). Whenever Mami or Ah Mah is angry with me, I'll go straight there and will be left all alone.... Sad huh? Mami says this is call "my punishment". I wonder what that means?

No comments: