Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Traumatic . . .

I had high fever last week and was admitted to the hospital. Took a blood and urine test. At first the doctor suspected I had dengue because my white blood cells and platelet counts were low. Took blood test everyday and for 4 days in-a-row, my platelet count dropped. It was a traumatic experience for everyone. Many friends and family members were praying hard for me.

Finally on my 5th day, my platelet count increased and i burst into rashes all over my body... See the photos posted below.

Thank God that throughout all this, I was still as cheerful.


Mami: It was a bacteria infection that caused Shaun to have high fever. It was unfortunate that the infection was known only after 3 days of hospitalisation. I discharged him from the hospital after 3 days and had to bring him into the hospital for another 2 days to take his blood test.

However, thank God that Shaun was very active and cheerful throughout the entire week. Praise God for His Divine healing. Thank you all for your concern & earnest prayers.

1 comment:

TripleJin said...

Oh...So glad that he's ok.

PHEW!