Sunday, October 5, 2008

At 7 months old . . .

Mami is a little tired of taking my photos. She claims that I look the same throughout all my photo-taking . . . looking forever blurrrrr.

At 7 months old, i've learnt how to sit quite well. Can balance myself while sitting for long long long time. I love to see and listen to Mami play the piano. Koko is always so bad to me, not letting me sit beside Mami at the piano. So, poor me. I have to end up sitting in a playpen beside the piano.

I've also got 2 front teeth at the bottom, and another 1 coming up on the way at the top. My favourite past-time is to eat, eat and eat. I prefer to eat than to drink milk. Food is super yummy. Can't stand the sight of people eating.

Another thing I love most is to see my koko. I would giggle and respond with sounds when koko calls me. It's nice playing with koko.


No comments: