Friday, November 29, 2013

Hong Kong Family trip

We had a great holiday in Hong Kong recently with Ah Ku's family and Ah Mah.

The weather was not as cold as expected. Most of the time, I would only wear one layer of long sleeve shirt. I enjoyed the weather there.

We walked a lot in Hong Kong. We went to many shops. Mami and Ah Mah bought a few items. I would say that we did not buy many things, though we went shopping everyday (on average, we were shopping about 8-9 hours a day). We spent a day in Ocean Park and that was the best part of the holiday for me. I loved the rides. I loved the shows. I loved the animals.

Dadi and Mami were proud of Kor Kor and I. We were able to walk at the same speed as the adults. I whined a little sometimes because I disliked shopping......with the exception of shopping for toys. I managed to convince Dadi to buy for me a small box of Batman lego and a set of Spiderman pyjamas.

I had a great time in Hong Kong, with great company. I loved playing with my Kor Kor and cousins. I wish there would be more trips together soon.

My family with Ah Mah

Ah Ku's family with Ah Mah
Us with cousins
The babies in the group

No comments: