Saturday, June 8, 2013

Entrance Exam

I had to go to Kor Kor's school on Friday to sit for an entrance exam. I was certainly not looking forward to the exam as I did not know what to expect from it. I have never sat for an examination before. My preschool does not give examination.

The exam duration was an hour. Nevertheless, I completed it in less than 30 minutes. I was the first to complete the examination and left the classroom. Mami was shocked to see me. Her first question was to find out if the paper was easy. I told her that the paper was easy and it consisted of questions for English, Maths and Bahasa Melayu. Mami was a little relief. However, she began to worry when all other students were still in the classroom despite hanging around to school for another 15 minutes. She then asked me if I was sure I completed my paper. I told her I was sure. She repeatedly confirmed with me if I was certain of my answers.

I guess Mami was overly worried over the matter. She needs to trust me more. I am sure I did well in the exam. Time will tell.

No comments: