Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Little Excuse : Afraid of Monster

I had my music lesson last night. Mami was looking forward for yesterday to see if I would cry in Yamaha Class again when I am called out to sing. What do you think?

Yes, I cried again. I just could not hold on to my tears. My teacher was understanding enough and called another friend to hug me and sang with me. I stopped crying when my friend came out with me to sing.

Did Mami caned me at home? I told Mami that I did sing. Mami said that the deal was to sing alone. So, she wanted to cane me.

I immediately told her "Mami, I want to tell you the truth why I cried. You said that you would not cane me if I tell the truth (this was from other incident when he wanted to lie to me). So, I shall tell you the truth."

Mami replied that she would consider after hearing from me. I said "Mami, I did not want to sing because if I did, the monster would come and eat my friends. Then, there would be no more music class." I also told Mami that I wasn't scared of singing. I feel it is boring to sing. I don't like to sing. I only liked to play the electone.

Dadi heard this conversation in the car on the way home. He said he would give me 100 marks for imagination.

Did Mami caned me in the end? No, she did not. She gave me one last warning and if I ever cry again, she would cane me. She told me that she was disappointed that I lied about the monster. She asked me if I believed that monsters are real and I shaked my head. I knew it was just an excuse and it was a lie. I said sorry and Mami gave me a hug.

No comments: