Friday, April 10, 2009

Updates about ME

I am now 13 1/2 months old. I can't walk yet, but I can stand very well. Occasionally I catch myself walking 2 steps but I am just too frighten to continue.

I love to eat, eat and eat. If I see anyone eating, I'll crawl to the person for food. I love to clap my hands when I am happy.....especially when I watching my favourite DVDs. I love to move my bums and legs when I listen to my favourite songs. It's a way of showing that I love to dance. Generally, I am a very cheerful little boy.

Mami says that I am very fierce and demanding. If Mami scolds me, I would make a noise which sounds like I am scolding her back. If she beats me with her hand, I'll take my hand to beat her hand in return. I know it's not right. Mami would look into my eyes and say "No, Shaun! No! No!".

I am afraid of Dadi because he would always say "No!" to me. I love to stand right in-front of the TV when it's my favourite show and Dadi will say "No, Shaun!" and carry me away.

I overheard Mami saying to Ah Mah the other day that she wants to discipline me with the cane soon. Hhm.... I wonder what it means by the "cane".

No comments: