Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Messy Shaun Shaun

Ah Mah and Mami kept scolding me today when I was enjoying my cereal. I love to eat and play at the same time. When I eat, I would also like to blow bubbless (& cereal). So, I have my cereal all over the place. I blew so hard, the cereal even landed on the floor and Mami's t-shirt. Playing is fun, but I better not play too much. I overheard Mami telling Ah Mah "Haiyoh, so messy. Don't want to feed him cereal already-lah. Drink milk enough-lah".


Picture 1: Me eating cereal.


Picture 2: Me blowing cereal (see my little tongue sticking out)



Picture 3: When I am all done with my cereal. Actually, I didn't have enough cereal because Mami and Ah Mah gave-up feeding me.

2 comments:

TripleJin said...

HAHAHAHAAHAAH!!!!

Jin Han is the SAME! I think they all follow this Baby Manual Book la!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! I too get annoyed and don't want to feed him, because he keeps blowing bubbles!!!!

su

Wei-I said...

aiyoo, Shaun Shaun is sooo cute!!! =DD

btw, is dat green cereal?? hehehe