Thursday, March 8, 2012

Practising for my 1st Yamaha mini concert

I am coming to the end of my first Yamaha Music Course Book 1. Next month, I will move on with the Yamaha Music Course Book 2. To mark our "graduation" from Book 1, there would be a mini concert just within our class. We are required to play 2 songs and sing 1 song on our own.

Thanks to my Benjamin Kor Kor who had set a high standard in his music class, our music teacher requested me to play the songs with the thumb drive on the Electone Stagea. The thumb drive would have pre-recorded the background music and I would have to follow the pre-set rhythm.

So, this is my first attempt to play with the pre-set rhythm and sounds.

 


2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Oh, that means they have to sing and play at the end of every book? I wonder if Chloe will freak out if I tell her about this hehe. She's very shy and doesn't like to do "public performances".

Ben and Shaun said...

Not to worry. The performance is within the class only. So, it would be in front of their classmates and parents. She shouldn't freak out with common faces. She gets to choose her own song to sing and play.