Monday, January 2, 2012

Viva Home

It's still a holiday today. Thank God there is no school because I certainly dislike school. I just love to "Kai-Kai".

We went to Viva Home today. It is our 2nd time to this shopping mall and is certainly not my favourite place to go. It is a place more suited if you want to buy household materials and things. Dadi and Mami wanted to go there just to buy new lights for our living room.

The mall is spacious and we were surprised to see the Christmas decorations still up. I thought Christmas was already over. Since Mami had her camera, we decided to take some pictures and guess who I was posing as?


It's me as Tinkerbell!




We walked quite a fair bit to look for lights. This is me in the Lighting shop. I was doing a little "dance" with my hankerchief. I just can't stay still wherever I am.





Do you want to see a video of my "hankerchief dance"?


We had lunch at Viva Home at Steam Room. The food is not too bad.


There was a Play Land at Viva Home at Level 3. No entrance fees, but we didn't have our socks with us. So, Mami promised us that we will play the next round we are there. 


2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

From Tinkerbell to the handkerchief dance... you are very good in entertaining yourself, Shaun! And very cute too :)

Heard so much about Viva Home but never been there yet... it's too out of the way from where we are staying :p

Ben and Shaun said...

Thank you.

There isn't much to see in Viva home. It's only worth going if you are planning for a house renovation.

We went there because it's quite near our house and was curious if there are new interesting shops there.